Join us 11:00am Sunday Morning
For those who will be joining us for our 11:00am Sunday morning service we'd ask that you be aware of our procedures. The leadership of GBC is committed to providing as safe an environment as possible for each person who attends each Sunday. Our goal is to eliminate or reduce the spread of COVID-19, and for that we need each person attending to help us. We, have protocols in place, which we ask you to comply with.
Each Sunday Morning at 11:00am the livestream will be shown here (it will say "video unavailable" until we are broadcasting live). You can watch previous services on the Sermons Page.
Teaching Series: Love Lived Out
In-Person COVID-19 protocols:
- We request that you please screen yourselves for signs of COVID-19 infection (cough, fever, difficulty breathing), or any other respiratory infections. If you have symptoms or feel generally unwell, stay home. We will miss you, but we appreciate your concern for your friends at GBC. Join on the livestream instead.
- Masks are mandatory for entering and exiting GBC- cloth or disposable are acceptable. We will have an emergency supply of masks for those that did not have access to purchase their own.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is to be maintained (this means no hugs or handshakes- only warm verbal greetings!). We will guide you once you are in the building.
- Please clean or sanitize your hands your hands before you enter the building. Once inside we will have hand-sanitizer stations located throughout the building. We greatly encourage washing or sanitizing your hands immediately after coughing or sneezing into them (coughing and sneezing etiquette is into your upper sleeve or elbow).
- When the service is over, please do not linger in the building, so that we can reduce the amount of time for potential exposure- you can chat outside on the lawn in the fresh air while maintaining 2 metre distancing.
- Remember that we will have vulnerable people among us. Please take extra care around them.
- The nursery will be open, however only parents will be allowed in with their own children. Please bring your own linen if needed.