Join us 11:00am Sunday Morning
At 11:00am we'll be going live online using Zoom. To get connected simply click this link on your phone, tablet or computer on Sunday morning: https://zoom.us/j/940464683 Alternatively you can call in only: 1 (647) 558 0588, when prompted enter ID: 940 464 683
For those who will be joining us for our Sunday morning service we'd ask that you be aware of our procedures. The leadership of GBC is committed to providing as safe an environment as possible for each person who attends each Sunday. Our goal is to eliminate or reduce the spread of COVID-19, and for that we need each person attending to help us. We, therefore, have the following protocols in place, which we ask you to comply with:
- We request that you please screen yourselves for signs of COVID-19 infection (cough, fever, difficulty breathing), or any other respiratory infections. If you have symptoms or feel generally unwell, stay home. We will miss you, but we appreciate your concern for your friends at GBC. Join on the livestream instead.
- Masks are mandatory for entering and exiting GBC- cloth or disposable are acceptable. We will have an emergency supply of masks for those that did not have access to purchase their own. Masks should be worn when we are singing.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is to be maintained (this means no hugs or handshakes- only warm verbal greetings!). We will guide you once you are in the building.
- Please clean or sanitize your hands your hands before you enter the building. Once inside we will have hand-sanitizer stations located throughout the building. We greatly encourage washing or sanitizing your hands immediately after coughing or sneezing into them (coughing and sneezing etiquette is into your upper sleeve or elbow!).
- When the service is over, please do not linger in the building, so that we can reduce the amount of time for potential exposure- you can chat outside on the lawn in the fresh air while maintaining 2 metre distancing!
- Remember that we will have vulnerable people among us. Please take extra care around them.
- The nursery will be open, however only parents will be allowed in with their own children. Please bring your own linen if needed.
- Kid's Church is open and has enhanced check in and check out procedures. Please familiarize yourself with them. In addition a number of other protocols and physical distancing measures are in place to ensure a safe environment. If you have any questions about these or Kid's Church in general please contact our Kid's Ministry Co-Ordinator, Jennifer Timm (email@example.com).